Sunday, November 06, 2005

Crumby Week

AOL billed my checking account when they weren't supposed to, and thus I've accumulated quite a few $30 courtesy coverage charges on an already almost-empty account.

My account was $ - 282.90.

Fortunately, the monthly charge was not only put back in, but they will be giving us additional information to convince the bank to waver all my service charges.

---

Not much good has happened this week. The only good thing is that Karen sent me a "Sharing The Promise" breast cancer awareness bracelet, and a DVD bootleg. (I'll let you know what I think after I get a moment to watch it.)

But other than that, this week has been extremely crumby.

Super Boy even got an attitude problem.

Oh well - I made sure to let him know that if it happened again, he would suffer what I like to call my "Irish Wrath".

Nobody is immune. Not even Super Boy can deflect it.

After the squabble, he spoke to me as I punched out.

"Michael, you know I'm not really mad at you right?"

"Sure I know that."

"Well, I just wanted to let you know, I thought we were just joking."

Guilt.

A friend of mine is suffering the same, as I'm being ignored and put aside for her assumption-making boyfriend. I'm not the only one, all three of the person's "best friends" have been put aside, or shown in one way or another that we don't come first and that we probably never will. It's fine to spend time with your boyfriend, I'm even cool with being limited to hanging out once per week just so you can see him six times! That isn't the problem. But I will say that I'm DONE being put on a time schedule and being dropped like a bad habit when "his time" arrives.

Don't use me to pass time until something better comes along. I've had enough friends do that to me in the past to last me a lifetime.

It just hurts my feelings.