Highlights from todays nature outing coming soon (too tired to type an entry) :
- Tytoona Cave - it's our "sinking valley's" finest natural landmark
- Bugs - soldier beetles, bumble bees, wolf spider, & grasshopper
- Plants - "Johnny Jump Ups", squawroot, ferns, moss-covered logs, and more
- Fungi - algae infested polypores and shrivelled up mushies
- Scenic View - scenic views of Pennsylvania's ridges, mountains, and fields
- Fall Colors - In August!?
- Amphibious Friend - The American Toad
What a day...