Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Two Days

To begin with, I can't impliment haloscan because blogger-beta is blocking the auto-install feature. (I am only using auto-install because this template is WEIRD, and there is no blogger /blogger tag.) Regardless, auto-install isn't recognizing my username, because I can't use that to log in anymore...blah blah blah. Oh well. Until haloscan updates with blogger-beta, this comment system will have to suffice!

____

Today started early. I got little sleep last night, and when 5:15 am came, I rolled over and decided that I required at least fifteen more minutes sleep for me to function at ALL. From 6 am - about 10:40 am I did a lot of reading and training on the computer, only to have the learning program act all dysfuntional on the new pc. So, I phoned corperate, and they didn't return the call. Blah!

Anyway...it was a day of sitting around, reading, and drinking coffee. Not very stressful. I also did the brinks coin order, and my assistant manager showed me a mistake I had made on lottery reconciliation. (A common mistake, and my only one on checkout!)

So...here I am. I have two days off. Double yay.

Love, hugs, and happiness to all.
xxx