Saturday, September 03, 2005

Busy Bee

WOW...was work ever chaotic!

With gas at $3.19 a gallon, locals are lining up at all 10 of our gas pumps to fill-up before the prices break the four dollar mark. (As some are predicting, here in the central part of the keystone state.)

Hydrogen powered cars never sounded better, especially at 250 miles a gallon.

Anyone have the hybrid car? It only uses gas going uphill.

It's like a totally different world lately. It seems like I have a conversation about gas with almost all the customers. Total strangers, uniting in coversation over OIL? HA!

That, with it being Friday, and a football game night. Argh!

And to think, cute supervisor boy wasn't on duty tonight.

---

Oh! Oh! Did I tell you guys I got my other ear pierced a couple of weeks ago?

Yep. It's true.

I'm sure you can all sleep better knowing that.