Thursday, September 29, 2005

Dreams

'Tis been awhile my friends.

I had a bizarre dream last night. I dreamt that I was nearing the edge of a diving board at our local pool, and someone had built a stucture out of steel right in the water. The beams were fused to the pool bottom, and the structure reached up out of the water to the same level as the diving board.

Atop the structure was a person, probably a life guard, they were blurred, though only a few yards away from me.

I asked how I was expected to jump without the risk of killing myself, and the faceless person replied with "others have jumped and survived".

It makes me kind of wonder if there was some underlying lesson in the dream. Like...why AM I so afraid to take big risks? I mean, I suppose that's a natural thing. But I'm learning more and more that without risk, there is no advancement. Without diving, I will never get off that diving board. There will always be a line of people behind me, yelling, telling me what to do.

---

I'm waiting... patiently anticipating the arrival of the men's section of Gwen's Harajuku Lovers site. I saw a girl in the store I work, and I had to point out that it was a Harajuku Lovers shirt.

To be specific, it was the blue "Baby" t-shirt. (Note: There is also "Love", "Angel", and "Music"!)

"HOW DID YOU KNOW!?" the girl asked.

"I'm a really, really huge Gwen Stefani fan." I gushed.

Little did she know that I had just purchased the October issue of ALLURE minutes earlier because Gwen is on the cover, and there is a cool article within the mag.

I so want to see her in Philly. That would be a dream come true.

---

I'm screwed with the iPod, as KC pointed out.

Oh well, I'll buy another. I'm made of money these days.