Friday, November 25, 2005

DL on Jimmy Kimmel

Seeing Def Leppard on Jimmy Kimmel Live really revitalized my fetish for their music.

Seeing them all dressed up (by the way, kudos to the wardrobe department FOR ONCE!), rocking out to "ROCK OF AGES" on national television gave me goosebumps. They were dressed sharp, and looked like they were rearin' and ready to amplify the crowd at any given moment.

I noticed also, one of the Marines that was shown via cam was from Holidaysburg, Pennsylvania - which is only about half an hour from where I reside. Kind of interesting I guess, in an obscure kind of way. (Especially considering you could only see part of that guys face - the rest was OFF camera.

Sav's hair looked a little stiff, what was up with that? I think he should let it get back to the "Slang" era. Enough with the blonde, stiff and straight look. (Because everyone knows blonde, stiff, and straight is NO way to go through life!!)

And so, what next for Def Leppard? Well, how about an upcoming performance on Vh1's BIG IN '05 Awards -- something that will be packed with Hollywood's biggest celebrities, and watched by millions.

Also playing is INXS, and who else? Er...who cares! All I want to see is Def Leppard. Oh yeah -- and Gwen is up for some awards too.
___

I work 2:30 - 8:00 pm tonight, and I'm sick. I've been sick for days, and I can't seem to shake it. Unfortunately Luckily it's not a sickness that will keep me from work.

I could use the cash, as I'm investing in a webcam, and have some other things I need to purchase. (Christmas is next on the adjenda.)