Friday, December 16, 2005

2005

I found this on both Matt and Rhonda's blogs.

2005 Year In Review

1) Was 2005 a good year for you?

Overall? It sucked.

There was some great music released, and some great memories made...but this is not what I would call a great year. Financially, it blew...and I made very little progress with anything in my life.


Let's just say I have some catching up to do in 2006!


2) What was your favorite moment of the year?

The first day of trout season, when I caught 90 + trout. I fished from 8 AM till almost dark and released almost every single fish. What an amazing time!

3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?

Oh I don't know...probably when I was threatened at work by my cousins boyfriend. Or when me and my best friend called it quits after an explosive battle. Or how about my iPod being stolen?

4) Where were you when 2005 began?

Home.

5) Who were you with?

Some friends of my mom's, plus my dad and brother.

6) Where will you be when 2005 ends?

I will be working up until the very last second of 2005. I punch out at 12 AM, which will be 2006, and then I'm supposed to head over to Amanda's.

7) Who will you be with when 2005 ends?

Um...Amanda and her family/friends.

8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2005?

I don't even remember what it was!

9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2006?

I want a car, a boyfriend (working on that), and I want to move and get my own apartment. I want progress. 2006 is going to be all about progress, and working hard to get it because that's what 2005 was *supposed* to be about. (Granted, I've learned some valuable lessons.)

10) Did you breakup with anyone in 2005?

No.

11) Did you make any new friends in 2005?

Yes I did! Quite a few actually.

12) Who is your favorite new friend?

Amanda. She's so thoughtful.

13) What was your favorite month of 2005?

June: Def Leppard in Pittsburgh, Hollaback Girl, and plenty of crazy party nights.

14) Did you travel outside of your country in 2005?

Hell no...I was lucky to get out of the town!

15) What different states did you travel to in 2005?

I never left Pennsylvania! How pathetic is that!?

16) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005?

In terms of friendship, definitely. She didn't die though, but the friendship did.

17) Did you miss anybody in the past year?

Hmm...not really.

18) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2005?

Star Wars Episode III. Hands down.

19) What was your favorite song from 2005?

"What You Waiting For" by Gwen Stefani, and "One Way Ticket" by The Darkness.

20) What was your favorite record from 2005?

Love. Angel.Music.Baby., being that the vast majority of the singles were released in '05. The Darkness album is really hot too.

21) How many concerts did you see in 2005?

Only 1. Def Leppard in Pittsburgh.

22) Did you have a favorite concert in 2005?

I don't have much choice, but I'm willing to bet even if I saw 20 more shows that the Pittsburgh one would rank high on my favorites. I had my picture taken with Phil for God's sake!

23) did you drink a lot of alchohol in 2005?

I think we all know the answer to that question!

24) did you do a lot of drugs in 2005?

I don't do drugs.

25) How many people did you sleep with in 2005?

None in the terms you're probably talking about.

26) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?

Of course. I always make a fool out of myself! I'm more ashamed at how little I did this year.

27) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2005?

That I was a great guy who would be great to be in a relationship with. HA!

28) Did you treat somebody badly in 2005?

I'm sure I did. Sometimes I get moody when life gets to me, and I take it out on certain people. I think I need to be more patient with my brother, for instance. I love the little bastard to death despite how angry he makes me sometime.

29) Did somebody treat you badly in 2005?

Heh.

30) How much money did you spend in 2005?

Too much money was wasted.

31) What was your proudest moment of 2005?

My art exhibit! It was front page.

32) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2005?

Probably something I did when I was drunk...like barfing in front of my friends. That was pretty humiliating.

33) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2005 and change something, what would it be?

To be honest, I learned a lot of crap from this year about friendships, and all that. Everything happens (and doesn't happen) for a reason. I probably wouldn't change much.

34.) The best thing that happened to you in 2005?

Probably having my picture taken with Phil, of Def Leppard.

35) What are your plans for 2006?

To make 2005 look like shit.

Car, boyfriend, cellphone, apartment...Mikey needs to grab life by the balls and whip it around.