Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Baby

Throughout my years of following No Doubt and Gwen Stefani, I've always been well familiarized with the fact Gwen desired marriage, and a baby.

When she married Gavin Rossdale a few years ago, she got part of that wish. And now, with a baby on the way [due in June], she's completed the circle and finally achieved what she has been singing about for over a decade!

As a fan, I'm so happy for her, just because I think back to all the emotive lyrics and interviews, and how her face seems to ignite with joy when she would discuss them in the proverbial sense.

"Children will save me from my vanity."

Aside from this excellent news, Gwen is also nominated for 5 Grammy awards including:

- Record Of The Year for Hollaback Girl
- Album Of The Year for Love. Angel. Music. Baby.
- Best Female Pop Vocal Performance for Hollaback Girl
- Best Pop Vocal Album for Love. Angel. Music. Baby.
- Best Rap/Sung Collaboration - Rich Girl featuring Eve

Peace and love to all.
xoxoxoxo