Monday, December 05, 2005

Before-Bed Ramblings

Prepare for TMI:

I have a blind pimple on the end of my nose. Just a red spot, that's all it is. It's been sore for days, and is virtually un-poppable!!

It's ridiculous that I almost never get zits, and suddenly I'm Rudolf.

"Michael won't you guide my sleigh tonight?"

I got some stridex pads, it's the only thing I know to do. It's unpoppable, and I'm totally amature when it comes to these things because, again, I rarely get them. Let's hope and pray it's gone before my date with Hot Shot, Thursday.

The light resonating from my pulsing pimple helped light the way home tonight from my 3- midnight shift tonight, which went seemingly easy. Sunday nights typically drag though, and tonight was no exception. There wasn't a lot to get excited or dissapointed about, as I shuffled around trying to stock cigarettes that didn't even need stocked.

I had some customers rambling on and on about NASCAR and how much they loved it. The lady asked my opinion, so naturally I gave it.

"Sorry, I find it very boring!"

I don't knock it...but NASCAR has never impressed me.

The major event of the night was a leak. Okay, one HELL of a leak. The back room and foodservice area is soaked as water drips from our cieling. How this happened is beyond me. Our store is brand new, high tech, and all that good shit.

I think by law, we're required to shut down the food service until everything is taken care of.

I go back in to work tomorrow at 10:30 AM, work until 3, then go with some other employees to a nearby store to cover while they have a three hour meeting.

___

Speaking of good razors (heh) I bought the new Mach 3 Nitro today. It's green, and vibrates. It's kind of cool I suppose...I haven't decided if it's worth the extra money I paid. Mach 3's are expensive, but in my opinion, you can't find a better razor. The Gillette sliding gell I bought with it is highly recommended. It really made for a smooth shave.

Now, if only I could figure out how to prevent razor burn on my neck. It's so fucking hard to avoid when you have to shave almost every day. It wasn't nearly as bad though today, thanks to my new shaving stuff.

My fucking hands are dried, and cracking thanks to all the cleaning I've been doing lately.

Well before I go on to another rant or rave, the bed is beckoning for my arrival. I'll talk to you all tomorrow.

Peace, love, and hydrocortizone cream to all.

xoxoxoxo