Thursday, December 08, 2005

The Darkness

Turn on your night lights boys and girls, because you're about to experience The Darkness.

The new album "One Way Ticket To Hell" marks an amplification of backing vocals, bringing the band one step closer to the likes of Queen and Def Leppard. It's the first hard rock album I've bought since Revis's "Places For Breathing" that I loved instantly.

The first single and title track, "One Way Ticket" is instantly likeable. Ball to the wall hard rock, the way it SHOULD be done. To get the full effect, crank your speakers.



So many good songs, so many potential singles. This is DEFINITELY an album worth buying.

Hazel Eyes, On Way Ticket, Is It Just Me, Dinner Lady Arms, and Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time are consantly being cranked on my pc. The others I haven't listened to enough yet, because I spend so much time listening to the ones I just listed.

Check out the video, and make a decision. Hopefully it will be the right one.