Sunday, December 11, 2005

Hot Hits!

Wow, the hits are up on my blog and all because I posted something slightly controversial and showed a little proverbial skin. (Btw, thanks for the hateful comments too -- because it helps increase traffic here when people want to see my reaction!)

---

As hard as it might be for some people to believe, I have a dark side. I am human, and I am just as tempted by the flesh as any other man on the face of the earth.

Hot Shot is the second guy to kiss me in my life. (What a slut I am!) I'm so eager for his 6 days off in a row that I can barely contain myself, although I will continue to maintain my morals until I feel the time is right.

Feeling his warm body beside me, and arms around me...it was something very unfamiliar to me. I loved it. His lips on mine, our legs intertwined like pretzels under the warm blankets, it all made for such a wonderful experience.

When you're 21, and in a sexual situation, the common thing to do is collapse and let it happen. If I'm to be honest, I almost did.

The physical sensation almost completely overtook my personal morals on sex, but THANKFULLY I won out due to some unprepared circumstances. These circumstances will continue to remain solid, until I am sure of Hot Shot's positioning on where we will be going from this point.

He introduced me to one of his best friends that night, a sign to me at least that his intentions aren't so much in the one night stand category, and more for the relationship. She was a sweet girl, and I hope to meet her again.

In any case, I don't feel anyone here has been forced to say anything out of "tolerance" or "political correctness". If you support me, then I welcome comments. If I digust you, remember what they say: "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Anyway, I'm sending out a cyber-hug to "Janette", because obviously she could use one.

pc2

Peace, love, and a shortbread cookie to all.

xoxoxoxo