Monday, December 12, 2005

The Freedom Of Blog

It's funny, the right to free speech in the comments here at The Satellite Of Blog is under speculation, meanwhile I'm being hammered for using that very right in my own blog entries.

If I'm going to use a moral compass, it's going to be from someone I respect. And with that said, Julie's comments were delivered in a way that I can respect. She made some strong points, and somehow after reading what she wrote...I wasn't offended.

So what does that tell me? That tells me that the way "Janette" approached me was definitely wrong, and that I have every right to be irked. It tells me that "Janette" has some work to do on herself before pointing fingers at others, because "Janette" is about as close to perfect as I am to wealthy.

With that said, I will continue to decide the content of my blog, and take your opinions on whatever I do. But, I certainly won't be curbed by someone hiding behind a false name.

---

Initially I was going to be off today, but then a future shift was split into two seperate days to help out a manager. Two days of 10:30 - 4:30. Luckily for me, we had too many employees, and after only an hour and a half of work I was sent home.

That reminds me, this coming Thursday I'm going to have some excellent photos for you all.

Me and some friends of mine are going to a park about half an hour or so from here that is loaded with ducks, and a stream full of trout. Amanda offered to take some pictures of me with the ducks for the blog, so stay tuned for that outing report, including photography.