Monday, December 12, 2005

Miscellaneous Ramblings

It's been since Friday since I actually got to hear Hot Shot's voice. I texted him a bit ago and got no response. I'm finding myself oozing some paranoia being that I just might've been naive enough to believe the stuff he told me. I don't have much experience with this stuff.

Let me know when I can panic, ok?

Honestly though, it's probably nothing more than him being busy. He said his schedule was pretty tight this week until he would get that six days off. I hope everything we talked about meant something, or I'm going to feel really, really, stupid.
____

We got the Christmas tree decorated, and Norman Rockwell: A Christmas Homecoming should be in the mail within the next few days.

My Christmas Tree!

I love Christmas, and I'm hoping this year is a little different than previous years. I guess sitting around all day and thinking will drive a person into a paranoid little world, and you begin to get upset over situations that haven't even occurred yet.

Now, time for a walk it is. Before depressed I become.