Sunday, December 04, 2005

The Power Of Irritation

You know, I dislike Super Boy. I dislike him to the very point that he has become unattractive, and that we lock antlers on a regular basis.

I don't know who the fuck he things he is, but I'd like to buy him for what he's worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth.

I'm gonna have to teach him that I refuse to play his games, and put my tail between my legs when he feels the need to correct a store policy that has been implimented since we've been established.

Tonight I did just that, and by the end of the night he was kissing my ass.

Fuck him. He struggles to be popular with anyone who will pay attention to him, and he's a child who can't take a joke without throwing a temper tantrum.

Other than him...I was in a great mood tonight. It's snowing hard, and next weeks date has me excited. Just so long as it's not cancelled again.

I wonder what Hot Shot is doing now?