Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Wow

I found his paper, handwritten on the dining room table. It nearly brought tears to my eyes.

In 2006 if I had three wishes they would be for my brothers hands to get better, for us to win the lottery so we can pay the bills, and to get an Xbox 360.

My first wish would be for my family to win the lottery. We need to pay the bills. We are falling behind in payments. My mom works 24/7, and I barely get to see her anymore. She makes less than my brother, and he works at ******, my dad is unemployed. He has problems with his back.

My second wish would be for my brothers hands to get better. He thinks he has a staff infection. His hands are really dry, they split open and bleed. He works at ******. They work him really hard. He can hardly touch money because it burns. I feel real bad. He needs to go to the doctor.

My last wish is to have an Xbox 360. They are too expensive. Xbox 360's have great sound and graffics. I still have PS2. The PS2 is fun but I want an Xbox 360.

Those are my three wishes. I would love it to happen. Life would be perfect, for now!



Problems a 12 year old shouldn't have to face. He is more concerned, and aware than I ever could've imagined.

I read the paper to my father, and his jaw nearly hit the table in awe.