Tuesday, June 20, 2006

For the LOVE of Health

Today is the day I return to work after having 3 days off in a row. Don't you just hate that? Naturally, I don't want to go. I don't think anyone in their right mind would want to.

Although my hours have gone up some, my mother and I are looking into getting the medical access card since neither of us have health insurance. We've opted to do this for a few reasons:

1) neither one of us have seen a doctor in 4 years
2) we both feel shitty
3) I think my wisdom teeth are causing issues
4) I was bitten by a deer tick and got a bullseye rash in April

In any scenario, your health is not something you mess with, so it needs to be done asap.

That said, mother and I tackled my nasty-ass bedroom last night, and got it almost completely clean in two hours. (There's only some slight organization that needs done.)

For those of you who don't already know, my bedroom was an absolute nightmare. It's been a mess since January. Haha, it's amazing the things you'll find under the sea of clutter when you actually get down to business and get it clean. There's a ton of shirts and stuff that I discovered and threw into a massive pile in the hallway.

Good grief.

P.S. - I finally got some more floppies, so expect pictures in the upcoming entries.