Thursday, August 24, 2006

Vanity

So today, let's go over what I stuffed my face with:

  • 2 pancakes, with syrup [ not healthy, i know]
  • 1 six inch turkey sub, on wheat, honey mustard and veggies
  • 2 chicken fajitas with veggies, cheese, and sour cream
  • 1 cow tail
  • 1 straw berry granola bar and 1 blueberry (smallish)
  • water, water, and more water

Let me add, that even though I ate at 5:30 PM, the only thing I ate after 6 was the cowtail. That said, I'm hungry again...perhaps from actually eating breakfast the past few days. Despite the hunger, I'm going to bed without TOUCHING another food item. I ate WAY too much already!

All I want to lose is 15 - 20 lbs. At 6'2", that will put me at 200 lbs, which, when stretched at 6'2" looks fine. That, with exercise will make things just about perfect. Then I will have the confidence to dive back into the social gay world, and get me some sweet, sweet lovin'.

Peace, love, and hugs to all.

xoxoxo