Monday, September 11, 2006

Coffee Guru <3

Would you believe Coffee Guru came into work to see me? That's the nickname I'll give the guy I have a date with.

Yes, it's true; all the nerve racking, uncomfortable moments have passed. He thinks I'm 'very, very, very cute', with a 'great smile'. We barely spoke when he came in, only because we were stealing glances at each other with knotted tongues.

"I was so nervous I asked for the wrong cigarettes!" he later told me.

This is the first time in my life someone I was REALLY attracted to on all levels has even given me the time of day. I'm on cloud nine right now, and am just awestruck that this is even happening to me after all this time.

Adorable. Tall. He has no competition. Not even Wahlberg 2.0, or Super Boy could distract me from his puppy eyes, and cute smile. And he's mine?

Let's wait and see, shall we? I think things are going to go well, for the first time in a long time.