Saturday, October 07, 2006

Bones

I so don't want to go to work today. Or tomorrow. I must say though, as a supervisor, your shifts are filled with a bounty of tasks that keep the night moving in a forward direction. Tonight, the goal is to do better than yesterday.

---

So hopefully by the end of this month I'll have something I've never had; health insurance. I want tested for lymes disease, among other things, just to be sure everything is OK with me. I just feel weird, like somethings wrong, and I need to make sure that it's just my own paranoia, and not something serious. I think I'll get the paperwork sometime this month, so that will be a big weight off my shoulders. Let's review some of the stuff that's wrong with me (can we say hypocondriac?):

  • Alignment -- something is awry in my body alignment. I know this because I am getting pains in my right hip, and right knee, frequently. Sometimes when I sit with my legs in the slightest wrong position. I've also been having lower back trouble, and a wince-inducing pinch when I bend over just right. Also included, is the fact that when I do neck rolls, it sounds like there's sand in the back of my neck.
  • Joint Issues -- though it definitely is an issue caused by lyme disease, we don't know that I have lyme disease, so I must assume it's related to the alignment. My finger joints are fine, it's just my knees that give me occassional issues, and yesterday, my right elbow.
  • Digestive -- Acid reflux, heartburn, high stomach acidty, and OTHER digestive issues run in my family. I don't want any more damage done than has been done already. With her new job, my mother is learning how to cook more healthily, including gluten free stuff, and stuff for people with specific health needs. Hopefully that'll help as well.
  • Depression/Anxiety -- I'm not really sure if I'm going to get this fixed or not. I don't want to be a robot, but if necessary, I will take care of the issue. We'll see if it dissipates once I get adjusted to everything, and once things start going better. I know I've been pretty happy lately...and making tons of changes, but these are both still issues in my life right now that I deal with, often daily, or at the very least a few times a week.
  • Dental -- I've got at least one cavity.
  • Hands -- I've gotta keep these in line. I see tiny hints of them trying to come back and get itchy again...but I'm doing everything in my power to stop it.

I should be OK...but health isn't something you mess around with. So, I'm not going to mess aroudn with it any more than I have.

Well everyone...try to have a good day. I'm going to try my best to do the same.


Love, hugs, and happiness to all.
xxx