Friday, November 10, 2006

Shop! Shop! Till ya Drop!

So, I've got a good bit of money saved up for a downpayment on a car, though I did splurge a bit this week:

To begin with, I got new contacts. I had to pay for the exam, plus the contacts, which added up to around $123. This price isn't bad considering I now have a supply of contacts that will last for at LEAST six months. It was a must though, as I've been wearing this last monthly pair for about...uh...three months.

The trip to the eyedoctor (Walmart) was interesting. I was told that I sleep with my eyes 'open'. Not completely open like some godforsaken corpse, but rather, with just a hair of a crack in my eyelids, enough to dry my eyes and cause some irritation. She then recommended some eye ointment which...I think I'll pass on! The idea of having, and applying a vaseline-like ointment to my eyeballs directly gives me the heebeejeebees.

Aside from that essential purchase, I bought some new shirts at the new mall they put in. I now have a fresh line-up of clothing to dip back into the dating world...eventually. Not yet though. Most of what I got were waffle-style long sleeve shirts, and a few sweaters with multicolor diamond patterns on the front. Pretty sharp. I need to pick up where I left off in the realm of artistic careers, and get this flippin' artwork submitted.

---

So yeah...I've been working a lot. Fun, fun, fun.

There was more to report...but I guess we'll have to wait.


Love, hugs, and happiness to all.
xxx