Saturday, February 10, 2007

Random

Bamm-Bamm Berry Pebbels are pretty good. Go out and buy yourself a box.

I have a headache "this morning". I use the term "this morning" losely because it is now almost 1 o'clock in the afternoon. However, when you stay up until 4 AM you can hardly be expected to be up at a decent hour. Staying up until the wee hours of the morning has become habit for me in recent years. I've been quite the night owl, and God knows I'll never get the worm if I don't try a little harder to be the early bird.

I'm horny today. Probably a bit too much information for some of you (if not ALL of you) out there...but it's a plain and simple fact. Michael hasn't had any sweet, sweet lovin' since October and he is one hell of a lonely boy. Which brings me to a question: did you all know I lost my virginity back in the fall? I'm not sure if I shared that tidbit with you...but now you know.

I should be better equiped to find love very soon.
___

My contacts are bothering me. I have to call walmart because the contact on my right eye doesn't seem to be a toric lense. It's blurry...and I think it's the cause of a lot of my headaches. The left is fine, but I'm about due for a new pair as I've been wearing these ones for quite some time.

___

I'm kind of anxious for next week.

To begin with, I'm going to go to the bank and try for a starter personal loan to get me a car. I'm fed up with "saving" - because it just isn't working for me. A loan would be much better and in addition would allow me to earn some credit. (I have NO credit - bad or good - and I'm twenty-two.) I presume I may not even get the damn loan...but they know me pretty well at my bank, they know I've been at my job for 4 years, and they know I'm a good seed. Even if it's only like 4,000 dollars - it'll help.

Ideally I'd like to get a loan around 5,000 dollars.

Dad and I stopped by a very reliable used car dealership. Dad's bought many-a-car there with no problems. Some of the vehicles (like his Isuzu Trooper) were purchased at 100,000 miles and STILL ran for years with little more than occassional exhaust problems. One of the cars I want is only a couple thousand dollars and appears to be in good condition. If I got a PERSONAL loan rather than a CAR loan I could then use the extra money for my NEXT goal: getting my teeth fixed.

As most of you know I have a space in my front teeth. Though my friends detest the notion of invisalign or braces to fix it - I have to do it for me. For me, it's unsightly, and makes me a less attractive person. Sure...it's unique...but it seems to be getting worse. I'm determined to fix it. SO...around the same time I go to the bank to get this loan, I'm going to go for a free consoltation to the orthodontist up the street to see what would work for me. I'll likely set up some sort of payment plan and be on my way to a much better smile.

Well...that's all for now. Time for a shower.



Love n Peace