Saturday, December 24, 2005

Wet Dreams

The phone rang.

"Mike?" the voice asked.

"Yeah, this is him."

"I have a have a Christmas gift for you. A '94 Pontiac Grand Am."

"What?" I responded.

"Well, don't get to excited, it needs some work, but it will get you from point a to point b."

It was a friend of mine from the taxidermy shop. The one who had given me a duck to use as a reference for my illustrations, and who encourages me to display my artwork at some local sports shows.

With a missing headlight bucket, putting insurance on it, and replacing a blown head gasket, I will still have to put God knows how much into it. Now, if I could find someone eligible to co-sign for a small loan! I'll probably need close to $800.

I'll probably wait until I get my income tax check to help me get this bitch in top shape. As is, I can only drive it a small distance before the engine overheats. It will get me around town, and make life a lot easier in that respect.

Finally, something to get me out there into the world again. A return of my life, possibly. As long as it all goes well.

VROOOM VROOOOOOOOM! Hopefully soon.


Merry Christmas
xoxoxoxo