Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Political Positioning

Anyone who knows me knows I'm never a very political person, but for shits and giggles I took this new Politics Test to see exactly where I stand in the vast realm of political groups.

The results are in.

You are a

Social Liberal
(61% permissive)

and an...

Economic Liberal
(21% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Democrat




Link: The Politics Test on Ok Cupid
Also: The OkCupid Dating Persona Test


---

After taking the test you get to answer a few more questions in the poll, and then for fun, make up your own law to be enforced.

My law was, lowering the legal driking age to 18.

I mean, think about this. At 18 you're old enough to be drafted into a war you don't want to be a part of, and yet the very government you're serving thinks you're too irresponsible to drink?

So, you're responsible enough to be used as a pawn, but not good enough to handle some alchohol? It's ridiculous.

But even more ridiculous is this particular woman's law, a few notches below mine"

"I would dictate that being homosexual would be illegal."

—AKM from Katy, TX

Dear AKM,

Die.

Sincerely,

MEK

Peace and love.
xoxoxoxo