Saturday, March 25, 2006

Straight Up Now Tell Me

I've been downloading a lot of songs that I loved as a child, and my brain is being overcome with a wave of nostalgia. From using the old 80's ninja turtle theme on my myspace, to Paula Abdul "Straight Up, Alice Cooper "Poison", Great White "Once Bitten Twice Shy"...to The Bangles "Hazy Shade Of Winter" and some red-headed woman who sings that song "I Touch Myself". (I don't remember her name...my bad.)

In any case, I'm feeling pretty good today despite the workshift that's ahead of me. I'm so near to having a lot of artwork done. I did take somewhat of a break from it for a few days, focusing more on being lazy again...but I quickly pulled myself back up on the horse, and I'm back to wearing a big-ass smile of accomplishment.

I also got in contact with the outdoor writer I used to draw for. It was a bridge that was slowly burning, and I had to save it. I miss seeing my artwork in the newspaper, and having people coming in to work and complimenting me for it.

---

The hands are looking amazing. Seriously, they've almost recovered by 100%. I'd put them somewhere at 85% recovered.

Never take your hands for granted.

I'm so amped today! The sky's the limit!

Hugs to all.
xoxoxo