Friday, April 14, 2006

Various Ravings

(I posted this yesterday evening, but for some reason it never posted.)

So, who is so pathetic that he gets excited about a new toothbrush, and new toothpaste? Me!

Yes it's true, I've got a new toothbrush, one that has spinning/vibrating bristles, and a clear snap on cap to protect them from other people's saliva and mouth juices at the bathroom sink! Yay!

Almost as intriguing is this new Colgate lemon whitening toothpaste. I love lemon flavored and scented stuff, so naturally I gave it a whirl -- and loved it. I'm not one who's big on peppermint, cinnamon, gum, or baking soda toothpastes, so this one soothed my tastebuds along side making my teeth sparkly clean!

Seriously though, who blogs about toothbrushes and toothpaste? And moreover, doesn't the word "toothbrush" and "toothpaste" look very strange? I mean, stare at it once. It really does look like such an awkward and bizarre word.

__

Tomorrow is Trout Season Eve, and the day before I wet my lines into a pool of serenity, extracting myself from the common world.

I'm kind of excited because my uncle Ed is coming over, and I'm going to give him some extra lures I have. I'm also going to seek some advice on what techniques to use during the spooling of my line onto the reel to keep it from looping and getting all, well, loopy! I believe it had something to do with a washrag. (Prounounced "warsh-rag" if you are speaking in the central Pennsylvanian accent!)

In any case, a lot of preperation, and anticipation on tomorrows adjenda!!

Streams have been low this spring, but some recent thunder showers have helped rise water levels a bit, making them just about perfect. I hope we get a little more rain tonight, and then we should be just about right.

___

So, what's new and exciting in Michael's love life? Absolutely nothing, and by my choice!!

I've purposely halted my romantic life for various personal reasons, one being that I simply can't be bothered to have one! I assure you however, while I've been in this loveless mode for a couple months, I'm already sensing the urge to "get out" again in my bones. (Get your mind out of the gutter...I said BONES, not boner.)

There are a couple "potentials" I'm talking to at the moment (have been for a couple weeks) - and both gave me their number. Both are very attractive, and both have invited me to a specific activity in the past week or so. However, I'm keeping them at arms length, not yet venturing into their territories quite yet.

For starters, I'm not feeling "good" enough to meet someone yet. I have some tuning to do, a week of good power walking and dieting should put me back to where I was a few weeks ago. Also, with fishing and the like, I won't have much time in the next week or so to hang out again...so that's another downer.

However, let it be known that for once in my life, I'm perfectly content in being single. For a couple days anyway. ;)

___

Oh btw -- I got 2 boxes worth of floppies, so expect some new pictures of, and from yours truly.

I'm sure those of you who read this blog, and feed off my "negativity" and state of depression, you will be sad to know that I will be far too BUSY to be sad in the upcoming week. In short, I'll be far too busy smiling and having a great time to worry about anything other than ME!

Friday -- Round up/tune fishing gear. Socialize with uncle and pap. Complete 1 piece of artwork.

Saturday -- Trout fishing from 8:00 AM (legal starting time) until almost dark. Then supper at grandmas, socializing with the other trouters of the family, and returning home to blog about the days events.

Sunday -- Undecided. I work, so I may only fish part of the day. Or, I may rest up(fishing ALL day takes it out of you!).

Monday -- Fishing. <><

Tuesday -- Fishing. <><

Wednesday -- Fishing. <><

You couldn't slap the smile off my face right now!