Thursday, May 04, 2006

Pay For Your Fucking Gas

You know, to all those who steal gas: thanks for thinking of the sales clerk, ya damn assholes!

I am the king of catching drive offs, having ran into traffic to rip cardboard off of people's license plates. Others don't take the task of turning theftish drivers into pedestrians so seriously, and a handful of that bunch is kept from running the ever-challenging, boring, and mind-scattering gas register. (Much to their amusement no doubt!)

"They don't take it seriously enough." my manager groaned. "Therefore, they will not be put on gas register!"

If you ask me, if a given employee sucks at something, how does removing them from that help them get good at it?

Let it be said that gas register is such a drag. Nobody wants to do it, let alone get written up for having the ever increasing drive off. Drive offs are bound to happen in this age of insane gas pricing. So, when my manager threatened to write ME up if I didn't have a description for my next drive off, I held back my ammo for a future battle.

How the fuck is it FAIR for me to get written up for not having a car description, while other employees are just permanently "removed" from that particular station, and never have to worry about it again? Quite simply it isn't.

In some ways...it's almost a compliment. It's like, "Okay Michael, we expect MORE from you than so-n-so, so we're gonna be harder on you." But in other ways it's like, "Get the fuck off my ass, and treat employees equally."

It just so happens that it hasn't happened to me since...but if it does, I'll be sure NOT to sign a fucking thing, just because I have that power!

You made the ammo, I'm just shooting it darling. ;)

Peace'n'Love folks. :)