Sunday, September 17, 2006

All Better

MVC-029F

Let's just say, I feel a lot better about things today. Everything is going much better than I thought. I miss Coffee Guru like mad, and he told me to give him a jingle this morning. He's probably arrived by now, but he was on his way to go white water rafting. I heard his friends in the background.

*ring ring*

"Hey babes, what's up?"

Awwwwwwww! He called me babes!

He's so awesome. I can't wait to see him again! Our next scheduled date is Tuesday, for some Kill Bill DVD time! We both love the movie, and it's the perfect excuse to crawl on the couch and cuddle! Haha...

---

On the work field, I successfully checked in Krispy Kreme last night on my own! Haha....I'm proud! I did it relatively fast, and I think I did a damn good job supervising for those three hours I worked.

I noticed on the schedule they have me working a lot of firsts with my manager (who by the way I've grown a LOT closer to), for training. I also come in a night for two hours (10 - midnight) to learn checkout! AHHHH!

It's all so exciting, and yet scary at the same time. I can do it though. I have a lot of people backing me up, and once I work out the details I think I'm going to be a good supervisor. I'm learning a lot about the kitchen, and am a lot faster at making food only a single day of re-learning it all. It comes back pretty quick I guess!

---

Aside from making mountain pies here with the parents and brother, I did some mushroom hunting! The cool rainy weather has brought on a lot of beauties! Here are some of the highlights from the outing!

MVC-025F

MVC-043F

MVC-022F

MVC-028F

MVC-032F

MVC-031F

MVC-020F

MVC-018F

MVC-017F

MVC-016F

MVC-015F


MVC-014F

Enjoy! :)

Peace, love, and hugs to everyone!